for Parents, Educators and all who work & play with children
Make teaching and parenting easier - more fun!
During the 12 hour training you'll continue to interact with each other to explore sensory awareness through music, movement, art, touch, taste, and lectures that deepen your understanding of the bodyʼs responses to sensory stimuli.
During intervals between classes, you'll be invited to apply the new learning in your personal life and as you work and play with children, so you can share your experiences with the group.
The first half of the series focuses on what adults need to learn.
The second half will be more child-centered.
During the 12-Hour EYS training, participants will
- create age-appropriate sensory awareness and sensory integration skills for children
- learn how the bodyʼs stress responses manifest as dys-regulation
- practice sensory based first aid for responding to dys-regulated behaviors
- experience sensory awareness in natural settings as often as possible
- Earn A 12 Hour Certificate of Completion when all criteria are successfully met.
Where: Los Angeles Eco Village, near 1st St. and Vermont Ave.
- Evenings: 6 x 2 hour sessions - $250.
- Saturdays - 3 x 4 hour sessions = $220.
- Partial scholarships may be available.
To register: Please contact Carol (or phone 213-427-9471) for an invoice.
*Prerequisite: Introduction to Exploring Your Senses